If the WiFi scanner no longer responds to anything and, for example, only shows a gray screen, the following procedure can be performed.
- Press the red button once (do not hold)
- Then choose the 'Safe Battery Swap' option
- Then remove the battery (with the 2 buttons (left and right) at the bottom of the scanner)
- Now simultaneously press the 'scan' button (the yellow 'button' (trigger) with which you scan barcodes) and the red button.
- The scanner will now be restarted
- The battery can now be pushed back into the scanner.